According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Battery Management System Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global battery management system market reached US$ 5.3 Billion in 2020. Battery management system (BMS) refers to an electronically-regulated hardware that ensures the optimal use of residual energy present in a battery. It manages a rechargeable battery by monitoring and balancing its state, performance, and environment. BMS collects data regarding various parameters of the battery, such as voltage, temperature, coolant flow, and current. This mechanism prevents over- or under-charging of the battery and possible breakdown in wire insulations, thereby maximizing its capacity.
Request for a PDF sample of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/battery-management-system-market/requestsample
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Battery Management System Market Trends:
The rising environmental concerns have led to a significant increase in the demand for electric vehicles (EVs) and hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs) across the globe, which is primarily driving the BMS market growth. This is further supported by an expansion in the automotive industry and stringent regulations implemented by governments of various nations to reduce the overall carbon footprint. Additionally, the increasing need for BMS and effective grid management in renewable energy systems are also contributing to the market growth. Other factors, including the widespread utilization of rechargeable batteries in consumer electronics and the development of innovative cloud-based BMS, are creating a positive outlook for the market. Looking forward, the market is expected to reach US$ 15.4 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 19% during 2021-2026.
- Based on the battery type, the market has been divided into lithium-ion-, lead-acid-, and nickel-based, and others.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been bifurcated into motive and stationary battery.
- Based on the topology, the market has been segmented into centralized, distributed, and modular.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been classified into automotive (electric vehicles, e-bikes, and golf carts), military and defense, healthcare, consumer electronics, telecommunications, renewable energy systems, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Eberspaecher Vecture, Elithion Inc., Johnson Matthey, Leclanche, Lithium Balance, Navitas Systems LLC (East Penn Manufacturing Company), Nuvation Engineering, NXP Semiconductor N.V., Storage Battery Systems LLC and Valence Technology Inc. (Lithium Werks B.V.).
- Eberspaecher Vecture
- Elithion Inc.
- Johnson Matthey
- Lithium Balance
- Navitas Systems LLC (East Penn Manufacturing Company)
- Nuvation Engineering
- NXP Semiconductor N.V.
- Storage Battery Systems LLC
- Valence Technology Inc.
- Lithium Werks B.V.
Breakup by Battery Type:
- Lithium-Ion Based
- Lead-Acid Based
- Nickel Based
Breakup by Type:
- Motive Battery
- Stationary Battery
Breakup by Topology:
Breakup by Application:
- Electric Vehicles
- Golf Carts
- Military and Defense
- Consumer Electronics
- Renewable Energy Systems
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Others)
Ask Analyst for Customization and Explore full report with TOC & List of Figures: https://www.imarcgroup.com/battery-management-system-market
We are updating our reports, If you want latest primary and secondary data (2021-2026) with Cost Module, Business Strategy, Distribution Channel, etc. Click request free sample report, published report will be delivered to you in PDF format via email within 24 to 48 hours.
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Market
- Value Chain Analysis
- Structure of the Global Market
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
Related Reports by IMARC Group:
Southeast asia fire sprinkler heads market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/southeast-asia-fire-sprinkler-heads-market
Heavy-duty automotive aftermarket market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/heavy-duty-automotive-aftermarket-market
North america healthcare packaging market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/north-america-healthcare-packaging-market
United states fire sprinklers market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/united-states-fire-sprinklers-market
Automotive connectors market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/automotive-connectors-market
North america microgrid market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/north-america-microgrid-market
North america protein ingredients market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/north-america-protein-ingredients-market
Automotive nvh materials market : https://www.imarcgroup.com/automotive-nvh-materials-market
Oxo alcohol market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/oxo-alcohol-technical-material-market-report
Mechanical ventilators market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/mechanical-ventilators-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, and nanotechnology industries. We also provide cost model and manufacturing setup project reports through Syndicated Analytics, a subsidiary of IMARC Group.
Our offerings include comprehensive market intelligence in the form of research reports, production cost reports, feasibility studies, and consulting services. Our team, which includes experienced researchers and analysts from various industries, is dedicated to providing high-quality data and insights to our clientele, ranging from small and medium businesses to Fortune 1000 corporations.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA – Wyoming
Email: [email protected]
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: – +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: – +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800