It’s easy to take the office water dispenser for granted when it’s right there in front of you. You may not have even thought about making sure that your dispenser is being used properly, or if there are ways you can make its usage more efficient. We’ve got some ideas on how to do just this below, so be sure to read through them all.
The office water dispenser is a necessity in any workplace. The office water dispenser is an excellent asset to any office, but it requires some care and attention. It allows employees to stay hydrated throughout the day, which improves their focus and productivity. There are many ways to make use of your office water dispenser for better health benefits and higher profits.
Care Tips for your Office Water Dispenser
- The first tip is that employees should always keep their cups under the spout while filling up with clean filtered water. This will prevent contaminants from entering the water dispenser, leading to all kinds of health problems and illnesses such as stomach aches and diarrhea. The office water dispenser is an excellent asset to any office, but it requires some care and attention.
2. Tip number two is that employees should not touch the spout with their hands as this can transfer germs into the water, contaminating other cups filled by other people. Employees should always use the cup provided to avoid touching anything within close proximity of where others are about to drink from.
3. A third tip is for companies or individuals who want to take steps toward becoming more environmentally friendly while using their existing equipment. This means replacing your disposable plastic bottles with reusable ones made out of stainless steel or glass. These options are much better for the environment because, once again, you’re reducing waste by reusing what you already have.
4. The fourth tip is to always make sure the office water dispenser has been cleaned and sanitized before using it for the first time each day. This includes thoroughly washing out any glasses that will be used as well as wiping down all surfaces of your unit with a disinfectant solution such as bleach or vinegar, then rinsing everything off again afterward. If you use this method at least twice per week, you can avoid having germs develop stagnantly within the machine, which would otherwise spread through your staff like wildfire.
5. Also, ensure that your employees clean their cups regularly so they don’t grow unsanitary mold or bacteria inside them; this is another way germs could affect the office water supply system.
6. Another tip is that employees should always replace the water filter on time to prevent contamination, and also because it’s better for their health. The filters help remove bacteria and other elements from the water before it reaches your employees’ cups, so be sure that they’re regularly replaced.
7. Try getting an office water dispenser that has a built-in hot and cold-water system. Having this option on your tap is one of the best ways to ensure employees stay hydrated throughout the working week or month; it also saves you money from buying bottled drinks for everyone in your workplace.
8. Lastly, it’s important to keep an eye out for leaks anywhere on the equipment itself because every drop counts when you’re paying a monthly fee based upon how much-filtered water gets dispensed each month. It’s especially important if those drops fall onto any electrical components like buttons or switches because these are hazardous situations waiting to happen if left untreated immediately.
Making the Most of your Office Water Dispenser
There are many other ways to make the most of your office water dispenser, and you never have to keep buying when you know how to choose the right one and when you know how to care for them. Because with proper care and use, you can keep them for as long as you need them without worrying about the hassles these can bring to you, your family, and even your staff. Here are some ways of keeping making the most of your office water dispenser.
- Keep your water dispenser clean with a quick wipe down. Since we are talking here about water, it is important to always ensure and maintain the cleanliness of your dispensers. With this, you can be assured of the safety and health of your staff.
- Add some lemon slices to keep the water fresh and flavorful. This might sound tricky, but it works as many other people do it too, not only at home but in sports centers and other places.
- Get creative with what you put in your water – try cucumber, mint, or ginger for a refreshing drink. Another great tip to enjoy a refreshing natural drink is by doing this. It might not be excellent for some, but this is already known by many.
- Make sure you have enough cups on hand so people can help themselves. You also need to stock up cups in order to make water ready at all times.
- Put it right next to the microwave so people can fill up their mugs while they’re reheating food. If you want to promote a healthy environment in your workplace, then make drinking water a habit for your staff.
Providing these tips will help keep your business, workers, customers, and products happy by ensuring all are healthy enough to work hard without any complications.
These are some possible ideas about how managing the office water dispenser can improve productivity levels in an office environment. They’re easy steps, too, so employees should have no trouble following them either, which makes their jobs more manageable as well.
Now you know how to make the most of your office water dispenser. Make sure it’s loaded with fresh, cold H2O and that you’re drinking plenty throughout the day. We hope we have helped you find your new water cooler and all the information you need to know about them.